Epoch Strife Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMorcheeba's Moderator Application Play_n14Morcheeba's Moderator Application Donate12Morcheeba's Moderator Application Vote10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morcheeba's Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morcheeba
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Morcheeba

Morcheeba's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Morcheeba's Moderator Application   Morcheeba's Moderator Application EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 am

Morcheeba's Moderator Application DRyQ8nO

Ingame name
Morcheeba

Reason for wanting to be staff
I feel as though I can contribute a lot towards this server as I have a lot of first hand experience with moderating. The server only has one moderator at the minute and I feel as though this isn't enough to properly moderate the server. I have been moderator on serveral servers before aswell as owning my own servers. This server so far has been my favourite and I'm determined to make it everyone else's favourite by being friendly, supportive and most importantly; keeping the community strong and safe. I'm more than dedicated towards a position and would take my job very seriously by being online as much as possible. I've also got experience when it comes to cheaters. They are my #1 concern and from being Admin on several servers and hosting my own, I know how to easily recognize them and how to deal with them. They spoil the game for everyone else.

Country
England

What could you help us with?
If I was promoted, I would try my best to provide a better RSPS experience for the players by moderating the server to the point where everybody can enjoy the game.

How much time can you be online in a day
4-7 hours a day.

Other notes
I have 5 years of experience with photoshop. This means that I would be more than capable of creating graphics for the server/community.
Back to top Go down
Dayriser
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Dayriser

PostSubject: Re: Morcheeba's Moderator Application   Morcheeba's Moderator Application EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:29 am

[i]I I would like to apply
Back to top Go down
dreadlock jaimy
Admin
Admin
dreadlock jaimy

PostSubject: ...................   Morcheeba's Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:39 pm

are you just a mod hunter, or are you even gonna play this server?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morcheeba's Moderator Application   Morcheeba's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Morcheeba's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1