Epoch Strife Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKryy's Staff Application Form. Play_n14Kryy's Staff Application Form. Donate12Kryy's Staff Application Form. Vote10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kryy's Staff Application Form.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kryy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Kryy

Kryy's Staff Application Form. Empty
PostSubject: Kryy's Staff Application Form.   Kryy's Staff Application Form. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:07 am

Kryy's Staff Application Form. Ffcos1

What is your name?

Jake

What is your age?

What is your in game/forums name?

Kryy

Why should you be selected as staff ?

Firstly, I'm a college student with only 3 working days, So i have 4 days weekends. And in that time i can work around the server/help on the forums, or whatever i need to do to help. I have A LOT of experience with graphic & animation programs, I study "graphics & interactive media" in college. So i know how to handle quite a few programs.

What makes you think you'll be accepted?

Well, I don't know if the fact that I'm British help's, seeming that I'm in a different time zone, i can be on when other staff members aren't to help & welcome the new players.

Any Past experiences ?

I have worked with other servers, creating forums/helping to work their forums. I have attempted about twice to code my own server, so i have a little past experience when it comes to working with server files. I have created drop/price guide database and spent countless hour's getting it over and done with, to help out players on recent servers as best as i can.

If you want me to do something, and i don't know how, i can promise you. I will find out how to.
Back to top Go down

Kryy's Staff Application Form.
Page 1 of 1