Epoch Strife Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSome Stuff I Love about This Server! Play_n14Some Stuff I Love about This Server! Donate12Some Stuff I Love about This Server! Vote10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Stuff I Love about This Server!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xShy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
xShy

Some Stuff I Love about This Server! Empty
PostSubject: Some Stuff I Love about This Server!   Some Stuff I Love about This Server! EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:30 pm

I have a lot of things about this server I love, but I most likely wont be able to think of them all at this moment.

1. The Thieving Area. (I love this because I'm so use to stalls, and not being in the game of thieving... More or less 
watching Tv and clicking... But! With this it's actually kind of fun. Plus it's unique.)

2. Slayer Master.  (I love the fact that you can choose if you want a easy, medium, and hard task. I also like the slayer shop.)

3. The Home.  ( Man I love this home. It's so cool. I've seen this home before, but the shops are different. I love it!)

4. The Xp Rates.  (I love, like love the Xp rates... They are hard - but not to hard... It takes time for a 99, but are also rewarding. Absolutely awesome.)

5. The Shops. ( This right here is my favorite part of this server. The shops. The reason being There is no whip, no
dragon armor in it. I'm so tired of having the stuff you could working for and have fun in the server being able to be bought...
It ruins the game for me. So that I have stuff to work for, I hope to be in this server a while.)

So this is all I could think of at the time.   Wonderful server.  Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Russ
Owner
Owner
Russ

PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff I Love about This Server!   Some Stuff I Love about This Server! EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Thank you. I appreciate all of the kind words and compliments.
Back to top Go down
http://board.ozhcreborn.com
xShy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
xShy

PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff I Love about This Server!   Some Stuff I Love about This Server! EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:44 pm

If I misspelled something, or said something wrong. Tell me! I don't want to feel stupid. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff I Love about This Server!   Some Stuff I Love about This Server! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Stuff I Love about This Server!
Page 1 of 1